In my last post we looked at the vital role healing plays in staying within the realigned desire realm known as the Queendom of God. Remaining free from the effects of skewed desire and its matrix that surrounds us is a life time’s task.
The new world of Divine Love is a world of freedom and wholeness, one where the inner contradictions of our fragmented ego are a thing of the past. Psychic reintegration under the care of Holy Breath, is the fruit of our new awareness of how things really are viz. Ultimate Reality. Having disengaged from the swirling desire field around us we find our new desire alignment to be that of Divine Love itself; the desire to be and spread the accompanying freedom to those who bump into us on our earthly pilgrimage.
Our fragmented ego however turns out to be a much cleverer and devious obstacle than we first imagine following our born from above enlightenment. It strikes back by cunningly making us God’s little helpers.
Helping is not the same as healing. A shocking truth for the religious or moral zealot to discover. Helping lies within the sphere of culture, an ever present aspect of the space-time power-game. Embedded deeply within our skewed psyche helping is generally accepted as a good thing and yet, it is a wonderful way of maintaining power over others, who unknowingly become our scapegoats.
Our manipulation of the genuine, needs of others, is a power play with the appearance of genuine concern, but concern itself is a give-away regarding our superior attitude towards the needy one. The more professional our helping becomes the more sinister our mission of mercy becomes, manipulating the patient as a means of making a living. Like a giant whirlpool the professional helping industry destroys the face of Yeshua in the needy one, as they pass along the so called conveyor belt of compassion.
Of course many of us have entered the professions that care for others. I wonder why, but that’s for another day. Of course as professionals we can operate out of the freedom of the Queendom but it is definitely an upstream kind of swim against the tide of victimisation that views the other as a patient or client as opposed to a brother or sister.
Healing seems to prefer to happen spontaneously. meeting an other who walks in desire freedom seems to jump start our own psychic desire centre. We just know that this other is free. I believe that many of Yeshua’s healing encounters with those sick in body and/or psyche followed such a electrifying path. Once Divine Love is experienced a heavenly short circuiting occurs allowing the body and psyche to instantaneously come back into Spirit order and wholeness.
So are we a healer or a helper?
Here a few healing characteristics that can help us self diagnose.
1) The healer is never busy.They occupy an almost timeless space with the other, one filled with mutual respect. We see ourselves in the other.
2) The healer doesn’t invade the other’s psychic space in a superior, violent, ‘I know better’ manner.
3) The healer draws the other out of their condition rather than forcing them out of it.
4) Cultural differences are irrelevant in the healing space where the two in some mysteriously psychic way become one.
5) Healing is the result of blocked desire channels being freed up. Many of us who require healing are in the grip of Model Obstacle or Monstrous Double relationships that take their toll on both psyche and body. The healer in drawing the needy one into their own mimetic freedom, unblocks the log jams of such pent up and frustrated desire, leading to a healthy spatial mimesis in the life of the other. When the Way of desire flows freely between both healer and other a channel of Divine Love is established where both are saved from the debilitating effects of skewed desire.
Healing can spontaneously take place when any two people meet. In fact in all personal encounters the desire flow is either of a healing or rivalous nature. When meeting in freedom amazing things can happen between two psyches. The spark of mutual healing can surprise us over many cups of coffee when we step out of the scapegoating mechanism, the blame game.
Healing can also occur when we encounter a group of folk who live and move in mimetic freedom. We are both attracted and drawn into their freedom and powerlessness; a little colony of the Queendom on Earth. Such a group is rare and a treasure to embrace. Sad to say, such groups are usually discovered outside the strong cultural desire field of organised religions, often comprising the walking wounded from such flawed metaphysical endeavours.