About: Author Dylan Morrison
- Dylan Morrison, the Prodigal Prophet, is a Northern Irish author and speaker. Reluctantly hijacked by Divine Love, Dylan believes that dogma based piety doesn't fill the void within the human heart. He feels a deep empathy with all those fellow travelers who've been hurt and disillusioned by man dominated religious movements.
Posts by Author Dylan Morrison:
June 12, 2013 Being A Mystic ~ Part 4: Helpers Along The Way
May 29, 2013 Being A Mystic ~ Part 2: The Divine Stake-Out
May 22, 2013 Being A Mystic ~ Part 1: The Spectrum World
May 15, 2013 Prophet Seers
May 8, 2013 The Pearl
May 1, 2013 Speaking In Tongues
April 24, 2013 The Door
April 18, 2013 Paulianity?
April 4, 2013 Bread of Life and all that!
Where can I buy Dylan’s Book?Get the lowest paperback and Kindle prices for The Prodigal Prophet at AllBookstores.com.
Irish Spiritual Author
I'm Dylan Morrison, an Irish author and blogger now living in Lincoln, a beautiful, historic, cathedral city in the east of England. I write for all who are seeking a spirituality that will satisfy the deep questioning that lies at the centre of their being.
Having lived as an extremely zealous, dogma based Christian for much of my early life, Divine Love unexpectedly intervened, visiting me in my all too human brokenness by means of two mystical experiences. I suppose you could call me a recovering, religious junkie.
I believe that 'Abba', the Divine Father, as intimately described by Yeshua the Nazarene, is this Ultimate Reality – the answer to our deepest longing viz, the longing for Love, belonging and wholeness.
Mysticism is rarely spoken of in the commercially driven marketplace of modern Christianity. The experience of Spirit or Holy Breath has largely been replaced by a quasi religion more akin to the razzle-dazzle entertainment industry than authentic spirituality.
I hope that you'll be encouraged as you join me in my continuing openness to and discussion of Spirit encounters. Let your religious pre-conceptions fall away and you'll find that the reality of Divine Love will meet you in your weakness.
My book 'The Prodigal Prophet' is available in paperback and ebook formats from all Amazon sites.
- There's an elephant in the sanctuary that we don't want to talk about! My thoughts as to how it got there!... fb.me/32SyokXT2 11 hours ago
- We never really 'know' another person, usually perceiving their ego through the eyes of our own. Occassionally... fb.me/1bXNgfqfk 11 hours ago
- 40 FIVE STAR reviews in USA and Europe A book to make you cry. A book to make you laugh. A book to make you... fb.me/2BrIwoFYl 11 hours ago
- May I humbly ask a wee favor from any of you who've read and enjoyed The Prodigal Prophet. The Amazon algorithm... fb.me/1NPwGWiBv 19 hours ago